This site has been developed with the support of Wakefield Healthwatch citizen’s panel and partner organisations across Wakefield District. If you have any feedback on the site please email email@example.com
Staying Healthy in Wakefield
- Live Well Wakefield offer a range of practical activities, groups and support to support you to live a healthy and happy life.
- West Yorkshire Health and Care partnership is an ‘Integrated Care System’. They work in partnership with NHS organisations, councils, Healthwatch, hospices, charities and the community voluntary and social enterprise sector to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
- Wakefield Council’s public health information pages have resources to help support your health, including local initiatives that you can take part in.
- MECC Link, is a simple signposting website to better health and wellbeing.
- Information on activities, learning new things and meeting new people
- Help to manage my long term health condition
Wakefield Discovery and Recovery Colleges: We run short courses and one off workshops across the whole of the Wakefield district to support you to; understand and manage health conditions, find new skills and interests, build strengths and inner resources, engage in physical activity and become an expert in your own self-care.