This site has been developed with the support of Wakefield Healthwatch citizen’s panel and partner organisations across Wakefield District. If you have any feedback on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staying Healthy in Wakefield
- Live Well Wakefield offer a range of practical activities, groups and support to support you to live a healthy and happy life.
- West Yorkshire Health and Care partnership is an ‘Integrated Care System’. They work in partnership with NHS organisations, councils, Healthwatch, hospices, charities and the community voluntary and social enterprise sector to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
- Wakefield Council’s public health information pages have resources to help support your health, including local initiatives that you can take part in.
- MECC Link, is a simple signposting website to better health and wellbeing.
- Health Walks
- Information on activities, learning new things and meeting new people
- Help to manage my long term health condition