This site has been developed with the support of Wakefield Healthwatch citizen’s panel and partner organisations across Wakefield District. If you have any feedback on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will help me after my diagnosis?
- .Wakefield District Sight Aid have a whole range of practical support including support with technology, support groups and befriending services.
- Living Well Sight Loss Course – delivered by Wakefield District Sight Aid for people who are newly diagnosed, feel nervous about navigating the world at the moment, or just feel that now is the right time for you to start getting out and about more.
- RNIB Helpline- 0303 123 9999 (8am-8pm weekdays, 9am-5pm on Saturdays).
- Glaucoma UK- 01233 64 81 70 (Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.00pm) or email email@example.com.
- Wakefield Council– for all general enquiries, please call 0345 8 506 506. For Social Care Direct, please call 0345 8 503 503.